CoroClaw 4mm Cutter
For Cutting 4mm Corrugated Plastic
Coro Claw flute cutter makes it easy to cut or score corrugated plastic materials such as Coroplast along the flutes. The mounted blade between two guide prongs and ergonomic handle allows you to make precise cuts along the flutes through stiff plastic signs, posters, pictures, and sheet. Cut your Coroplast sheets into small pieces, crop pictures. Score cut without affecting the printed side for POP displays. This is great for making boxes, containers or custom shapes for packaging.
Hard to live without features
- Hand-held flute cutter for corrugated PVC such as Coroplast®!
- Designed for 4 mm corrugated but capable of cutting 5 & 6 mil
- Ergonomically designed handle for effortless cutting!
- Angle of the blade allows user to utilize the larger muscles of the back and shoulder!
- Score with outer prong and cut with inner prong
- Replaceable blades available
- Most economical flute cutter on the market!
- Every sign shop should have at least one
810-635-8844 | 800-241-0453
4454 Elms Rd | Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473
provided they are placed with a VALID EMAIL & VALID SHIPPING ADDRESS
Orders must pass USPS address verification.
FedEx shipping also available.